Need Film?

Out of 400,000+ student-athletes that receive a partial or full athletic scholarship to play the 23 sanctioned NCAA sports—only 2% are actively recruited—the other 98% have to “self-recruit” by reaching out to coaches themselves.  In doing so, the best way to catch a college coach attention is a solid recruitment video.

For many years, sports recruitment videos has played a crucial role for student athletes seeking a college athletic scholarship.  Why?  College coaches are extremely busy; it would be impossible for them to travel the country to evaluate every potential recruit. Highlight videos are a chance to get student-athletes in front of coaches and give them an good look at their skills and abilities.

 

Here at One Journey Sports Films, we provide professional, high-definition video for workout/skill sessions, game and showcases for you to send out to coaches. 

Skills Video

 

A skills video, unlike a highlight video, includes a series of staged sport-specific actions outside of a game setting. It is not necessary for every sport or position but can be a helpful way to demonstrate to coaches your technical abilities and mastery of a key skill.  Athletes must have a trainer to lead session.  We can provide a trainer for an additional price.  Email onejourney.nigel@outlook.com if your in need of a trainer to lead session.

Skills Package 1 - $250 

  • 1.5 - 2 hour Videoshoot

  • Filming + Editing

  • Includes video file optimized for upload to all social media channels and recruiting service platforms.

Supreme Skills Package – $400 

  • Skills video filming plus editing

  • Add in a highlight reel - up to 25 plays (clips must be provided by you for us to edit into skills video)

  • Includes video file optimized for upload to all social media channels and recruiting service platforms.

Football Skills Video Example

Baseball Skills Video Example

Softball Skills Video Example

We can produce skills video for all sports, order today!

For any questions or concerns, email onejourney.nigel@outlook.com

We Film & Edit

 

 

We will come and capture HD footage at your games, then put together your Sports Highlight Video from the top clips that we've captured. 

Starting at $100/per game.  Travel fees will apply for games 40 plus miles from 101 Governors Pl, Bear, DE 19701 

Video will include

  • professional spot shadowing

  • bio page with photo, key statistics, awards, stats, and contact info.

  • We’ll provide the athlete with the properly encoded video files optimized for upload to YouTube, Facebook, and any of the recruiting service platforms/websites as part of their individual player profile.

For an example, click here

For any questions or concerns, email onejourney.nigel@outlook.com

You Film We Edit

 

 

You provide us with HD video footage for us to create your professional highlight video. 

Package 1 - $150 

  • Footage provided and plays chosen by client – up to 20 plays.

  • Includes professional spot shadowing

  • Bio page with photo, key statistics, awards, stats, and contact info.

  • We’ll provide the athlete with the properly encoded video files optimized for upload to YouTube, Facebook, and any of the recruiting service platforms/websites as part of their individual player profile.

Package 2 - $225 - Order Here

  • Footage provided and plays chosen by client – up to 30 plays.

  • Includes professional spot shadowing

  • Bio page with photo, key statistics, awards, stats, and contact info.

  • We’ll provide the athlete with the properly encoded video files optimized for upload to YouTube, Facebook, and any of the recruiting service platforms/websites as part of their individual player profile.

Package 3 - $300 - Order Here

  • Footage provided and plays chosen by client – up to 40 plays.

  • Includes professional spot shadowing

  • Bio page with photo, key statistics, awards, stats, and contact info.

  • We’ll provide the athlete with the properly encoded video files optimized for upload to YouTube, Facebook, and any of the recruiting service platforms/websites as part of their individual player profile.

For an example, click here 

For any questions or concerns, email onejourney.nigel@outlook.com